Sunday, July 31, 2016

Exit Strategy

I would plan on selling the business in as little time as possible to help pay for flight training and college. I don't have the drive to run my own business for a long period of time. I want to fly for a living and running my own business would be more than just flying, I would have to work other jobs. The only influence this has had on my plans is that I only want to get the business up and running, I wouldn't be looking ahead at the future of the company.



2 comments:

  1. Tyler, it seems like you have your future planned out. If you don't have the drive to run your own business then the exit strategy you chose is the right one for you. If your main interest is flying and aviation the that is what you should focus your time on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tyler. I think you like flying itself, and not the other things that can come along with it to make a business out of it. If flying is your passion, then it is a good idea to sell your business in the short run, and focus on something you are passionate about.
    I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
    nehalava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete